Location: Crn Cadell St and Twynam St
Please Note: The Parkside Cottage Museum is currently temporarily closed to the public.
The Museum was established in 1968 and has some genuine rarities, each telling a story of Australia. Of note is the MacArthur Cloak which is made from early Merino wool produced in Australia by the MacArthurs in 1816. There is a snow shoe and a wooden snow ski from Scott’s Antarctica Expedition, as well as historic clothing, and agricultural tools and items.
Early Riverboat trade on the Murrumbidgee is represented by the navigation maps of Captain T Bynon.
Opening Hours: Mon and Tues 2pm to 5pm and Wed to Sun 11am to 5pm
Entry: Adult $2, Seniors $1, Children .50c.
Phone: (02) 6959 1372