Location: Augusta St
An excellent photo opportunity for all passing through town. Opened in 1885, the Narrandera Rail bridge was part of the line that ran south from Narrandera to Tocumwal on the Victorian border. It was common at the time for bridges to be constructed using hardwood timber and so this bridge is rare being one of only tweleve iron lattice bridges installed across NSW rivers.
Taken out of service in the 1980s when rail services ceased along the southern line, the Narrandera Railway Bridge remains robust and imposing.