Narrandera Bike and Hike
Location: various around Narrandera
A great experience for visitors who love to bike and hike!
Experience Narrandera Bike and Hike – you know you want to! What will the Narrandera Bike and Hike experience bring to you?
- Three separate track entry points
- Take one trail, or take them all
- Tailor your journey to suit your experience and ability
- Directional and interpretive signage throughout
- Historic Buildings
- Gorgeous streetscapes
- Koala spotting
- Murrumbidgee River
- Not one but two picnic areas with toilet facilities and BBQ
- Narrandera Wetlands bird life experience
And so much more! So get out and experience Narrandera Bike and Hike – it’s worth it, and so are you! Visit Transport NSW and the Roads and Maritime Services website for walking and cycling safety information.
Download the Narrandera Bike and Hike Map.
Forgotten your bike? Eurells at 16 Bolton St are more than happy to organise bike hire for you.